Friday, October 5, 2012

Blue Moon

I am back! After an extensive trip through Botswana and some hectic catch-up with work once we were home, I am now able to play on my blog with a clear conscience. Also I am taking time to work out the new Blogger layout and my photos keep disappearing but I think I have the hang of it now.
This photo was taken in Cape Town on 31 August, the night before we left on our safari to Botswana, It is a rather unusual event, a Blue Moon, which only happens, well, once in a blue moon! (When there are two full moons that fall in one calendar month.) It was a cloudy night, but suddenly there was a hole in the clouds and the moon appeared. So this will start off my account of our Botswana road trip. After all, the kind of trip we did will also only happen once in a blue moon!

2 comments: